Investment Outcome Calculator
Purchase Price/Unit =
Total Purchase Price =
Sell Price/Unit =
Total Sell Price =
Calculates the profit or loss of buying/selling an investment.
- Buy: amount spent to buy the investment
- Units: number of units purchased
- Price/Unit: price per unit at the time of sale
- Sell: amount received when selling the investment
- Profit/Loss: profit or loss on the investment.
If a client purchased 1,500 units of a stock for $10,000 and sold it for $17.50 per unit, what's the sale price and profit?
- Buy: 10,000.00
- Units: 1,500
The stock was sold for $26,250 with a $16,250 profit.
Total Purchase Price
Total Sell Price