Summary Data Calculator
Calculates summary data given a list of values. The values can either be entered with each value on a row or it can be entered as value;occurrences on each row.
Data includes summation, average, minimum, maximum, and count.
- Data: List of values for performing summary data.
- Count: Count of the number of data points.
- Sum: Summation of the data.
- Average: Average of the data.
- Minimum: Minimum data point.
- Maximum: Largest (maximum) data point.
In the past four months, your company has sold 3750, 4250, 5650, and 4785 units. What's the average units sold and how many total units have been sold?
A total of 18,435 units have been sold for an average (mean) of 4,608.75 per month.