Prescription Refill Calculator
Last Refill Date = 0/0/0
#Pills/Day = 1
Days Supply =
Cushion Days = 5
Order Date = 0/0/0
Calculates the day of next refill for prescriptions and other medications.
- Last Refill Date: date of the last refill
- #Pills: number of pills to order
- #Pills/Day: number of pills taken each day
- Days Supply: number of days this quantity of pills will last
- Cushion Days: number of days in order to order pills before running out
- Order Date: date to order more of this prescription
- Notes: optional notes about the order and/or prescription
John began using his current prescription on December 6, 2018. It is a 90 day supply and he is supposed to take 2 pills per day. If it usually takes less than 5 days to receive his refill, when does he need to place his next order?
- Last Refill Date: December 6, 2018
- #Pills: 90
- #Pills/Day: 2
- Cushion Days: 5
John should order his refill on January 15, 2019.
Last Refill Date