Commercial Lease Calculator
Capital Cost =
Points = 0
Down Payment =
#Advances = 0
Begin Period = 1
End Period = 1
Depreciation Paid =
Interest Paid =
End Balance =
Calculates a commercial lease with advanced payments and provides analysis for depreciation and interest totals.
To calculate, enter the data you know then select ? button on the row you don't.
- Capital Cost: Capital costs.
- Points: Percent of capital costs to be added to total costs.
- Down Payment: Total amount as a down payment.
- Residual: Residual remaining at the end of the lease. It is either a percent or amount of capital cost, depending on the setting for Residual Type.
- Residual Type: Whether Residual is a percentage or an amount.
- Interest/Year: Interest paid per year expressed as a percentage.
- Term: Number of months in lease.
- #Advances: Number of terms paid in advance.
- Payment: Monthly payment.
- Begin Period: Beginning period for the depreciation analysis.
- End Period: Ending period for the depreciation analysis.
- Depreciation Paid: Total amount of depreciation paid.
- Interest Paid: Total amount of interest paid.
- End Balance: Amount of depreciation remaining.
A customer wants to lease equipment that costs $150,000. The terms include 7% interest for 60 months, 1 point, 2 advance payments, and a residual amount of $15,000. The customer is willing to make a $15,000 down payment. What's the monthly payment?
- Capital Cost: 150,000
- Points: 1%
- Down Payment: 20,000
- Residual: 15,000
- Interest/Year: 7.0%
- Term: 60
- #Advances: 2
Select ? on Payment row. The equipment lease is $2,366.92 per month.