Openings = [[0; 0; 1]]
Roll Size = 36
Waste = 10
Estimate the rolls of wallpaper needed for a room based on the net area to be covered. Choose from single- or double-size roll.
- Length: Length of the room.
- Width: Width of the room.
- Ceiling Height: Height of the ceiling.
- Openings: Width and height of all openings in the room, including doors and windows. These openings will be deducted from the room's area.
- Roll Size: Double Roll (covers 72 Square feet) or Single Roll (covers 36 square feet).
- Waste: Percentage to add for any waste.
- #Rolls: Rolls needed for this room.
Estimate the rolls of wallpaper needed for a 14'8" by 18'9" room where double roll wallpaper will be installed. The ceiling height is 9'. One door is 3' by 6'8", the two closet doors are 2'6" by 6'8" (each). There are three windows in the room, one is 4' by 6' and the others are each 3' by 5'. Assume 5% waste.
- Length: 14ft 8in
- Width: 18ft 9in
- Ceiling Height: 9ft
Width; Height; Count
3ft; 6ft 8in; 1
2ft; 6in; 6ft 8in; 2
4ft; 6ft; 1
3ft; 5ft; 2
- Roll Size: Double Roll [72sf]
- Waste: 5.00%
- #Rolls: 7