Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
Compound Rate =
First Year = 2008
Last Year = 2008
Begin Value = 0
End Value =
Computes a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) given the beginning and ending values and the beginning and ending period.
- Compound Rate%: Compounding rate expressed as a percentage.
- First Year: Year of the beginning value.
- Last Year: Year of the ending value.
- Begin Value: Value at the Beginning Year.
- End Value: Value at the End Year.
- #Years: Number of compounding years.
- Difference: Difference between end and begin value. A negative denotes a decrease.
From 2009 to 2017, the company increased its net income from 10,000,000 to 42,998,000. What's the compound annual growth rate for it's net income?
First Year: 2,009
Last Year: 2,017
Begin Value: 10,000,000
End Value: 42,998,000
Select "=" on Compound Rate% row. The company grew 20% per year.