Total Gross Wages Calculator
Hourly Rate =
Regular Hours =
Weekday Overtime =
Weekend/Holiday Overtime =
Total Gross Wage =
Calculates total wages given a number of hours, overtime hours (weekday, weekend and holiday) and an hourly rate.
- Hourly Rate: Hourly rate
- Regular Hours: Number of regular hours
- Weekday Overtime: Number of weekday overtime hours. Weekday overtime pay is 1.5x regular pay.
- Weekend/Holiday Overtime: number of weekend and holiday overtime hours. Weekend/holiday overtime pay is 2x regular pay.
- Total Gross Wage: Total gross wages (before taxes and deductions)
An employee worked 40 regular hours and 10 overtime hours. If she makes $20 per hour, what was her gross pay for the week?
- Hourly Rate: 20.00
- Regular Hours: 40
- Weekday Overtime: 10
- Weekend/Holiday Overtime: 0
The employee's gross pay for the week is $1,100.00.
Total Gross Wage