Submerged Pressure Calculator
Trig Mode = 0
Calculates the force applied to an object submerged in a static fluid. It can be used for surfaces that are at odd angles to the surface.
- Trig Mode: Sets whether the angle is given in degrees or radians units.
- Density: The density of the static fluid
- Gravity: The acceleration of gravity
- Angle: the angle of the surface with respect to the horizontal surface of the fluid
- Area: the exposed area of the surface where the force is applied.
- Centroid: the distance from the surface of the fluid to the centroid of the surface where the force is applied.