Mowing Time Calculator
Mower Width =
Calculates the time needed to mow a lawn based on the width of the mower, speed of the mower, and size of the lawn.
- Length: Length of the lawn.
- Width: Width of the lawn.
- Mower Width: Width of the cut made with the lawnmower.
- Overlap: Overlap of the cut made with the mower.
- Speed: Average speed of the mower in miles per hour.
- Area: Area of the lawn to be mowed.
- Time: Time it will take to mow this lawn.
Calculate the amount of time it will take to mow this lawn if an average of 4 miles per hour is maintained. The width of the mower is 46" and it will overlap by 4in.
- Length: 120ft
- Width: 146ft
- Mower Width: 3ft 10in
- Overlap: 4in
- Speed: 4 mph
It will take 14.22 minutes to mow the 17,520ft² yard.