Seller's Net Calculator
Sales Price =
Commission = 6
Loan Amount =
Other Costs = 0
Net Amount =
Commission Amount =
Calculates the net amount a seller could receive from the sale of real estate. Also useful for calculating the commission owed to a real estate agent.
- Sales Price: Sales price of the property.
- Commission%: Commission expressed as a percentage of the sales price of the property.
- Loan Amount: Amount of any outstanding loans remaining on the property.
- Other Costs: Other costs related to selling the property (i.e., closing costs).
- Net Amount: Net proceeds from the sale of the property.
- Commission Amount: Amount of commissions paid.
Search terms: sellers net, seller net
You believe you can sell your client's home for $270,000. How much will they receive if they have $140,000 remaining on the loan, would owe 6% in sales commissions, and would incur an additional $2,000 in expenses to sell it?
- Sales Price: 270,000.00
- Commission%: 6.000
- Loan Amount: 140,000.00
- Other Costs: 2,000.00
Your client's would receive $111,800 after sale. This includes $16,200 in commissions.