General Lease Calculator
Finance Amount =
Lease Rate Factor =
Term = 60
Calculates a lease given a lease rate factor (LRF).
- Finance Amount: Amount to be financed.
- Lease Rate Factor: Lease Rate Factor. This factor is expressed as a number starting with 0.0. If the LRF is expressed as 2.24 you will need to change this to 0.0224 instead.
- Payment: Monthly lease payment amount.
- Term: Term of the lease.
- Interest/Year: Annual interest rate expressed as a percentage.
A client wants to lease $500,000 in equipment for 60 months. The financing company has given you a Lease Rate Factor of 2.2224. What's the monthly lease payment?
- Finance Amount: 500,000
- Lease Rate Factor: 0.02224 [LRF is expected to start with 0.0]
- Term: 60 months
The monthly lease payment is $11,120.
Lease Rate Factor