Floor, Wood Calculator
Underlayment Roll =
Waste = 10
#Underlayment Rolls =
Estimates the amount of hard wood flooring by box and piece. Also estimates the number of underlayment rolls.
- Length: Length of the room.
- Width: Width of the room.
- Area: Total area.
- Length: Length of the piece of hard wood floor.
- Width: Width of the piece of hard wood floor.
- Box: Area of hard wood floor per box to be purchased.
- Roll: Area per roll of underlayment.
- Waste%: Amount (in percent) to cover waste.
- Boxes: Number of boxes of hard wood floor required.
- #Pieces: Pieces of hard wood floor.
- #Rolls: Rolls of underlayment needed.
- Perimeter: Linear length of the perimeter area of this room.
Estimate the amount of hard wood flooring needed for a room that is 15ft 8in by 12ft 4in. The size of the wood to be installed is 4ft long and 4in wide. The wood will be purchased by the box which yields 25.33ft² square feet. The padded underlayment is sold by the roll and each roll covers 100ft² square feet.
- Length: 15ft 8in
- Width: 12ft 4in
- Area: 193.22ft²
- Length: 4ft
- Width: 4in
- Box: 25.33ft²
- Roll: 100.00ft²
- Waste: 5.00%
- Boxes: 9
- #Pieces: 153
- #Rolls: 3
- Perimeter: 58ft 9&19/32in