Body Mass Index Calculator
Body Mass Index (BMI) =
Calculates Body Mass Index (BMI).
Please note that there are some limitations to BMI:
- It overestimates body fat in athletes or others who have a muscular build.
- It underestimates body fat in older persons or others who have lost muscle mass.
< 18.4: Underweight
18.5-24.9: Normal Weight
30.0 >: Obese
- Weight: Person's weight
- Height: Person's height
- Body Mass Index (BMI): Body Mass Index or BMI
- Category: BMI category and ranges.
You are 68" (5'8") tall and would like to know at what weight (pounds) you would be considered in the normal range.
- Height: 5ft 8in
- Body Mass Index (BMI): 24.9
The result may display in ounces. To change to pounds, select the Weight row and choose lb. 164lb is the upper limit to be considered normal weight.
Body Mass Index (BMI)