Can be used to interpolate between two points or to extrapolate beyond two values (assuming the curve is linear).
Two points are entered (x1,y1) and (x2,y2). Then a known value for x or y is entered. The corresponding other new coordinate is then computed.
- x1: x coordinate of first known point
- y1: y coordinate of first known point
- x2: x coordinate of second known point
- y2: y coordinate of second known point
- x: x coordinate of new point on the line
- y: y coordinate of new point on the line