Deferred Payments Calculator
Original Amount =
Loan After Deferral =
Term = 60
Future Value = 0
Calculate a payment on a load when there is a "no pay" period at the beginning.
- Original Amount: the purchase price or original amount of the loan.
- Interest/Year: annual interest rate expressed as a percentage.
- Term: number of months or years the loan payments are deferred.
- Loan After Deferral: loan balance at the end of the deferral period.
- Term: number of months or years to repay the loan.
- Future Value: 0 if the entire loan is to be repaid or a positive value if there is a balloon payment at the end of Months.
- Payment: monthly payment amount.
You are receiving a $50,000 loan at 4.75% interest. There is a 12-month period where no payments are due. After the 12 months, payments commence for 36 months with a balloon payment at the end of 36 months of $10,000. What is the monthly payment?
- Original Loan: 50,000.00
- Interest/Year: 4.75%
- Term: 12 months
- Term: 36 months
- Future Value: 10,000.00
The monthly payment is $1,306.41.
Loan After Deferral