Concrete Bags Calculator
Waste = 10
Bag Weight = 0.45
#Concrete Bags =
Estimates the number of concrete bags required to fill a designated volume. Either enter a width, length and height (depth) to calculate the volume or enter the volume specifically.
- Width: Width of the space to fill with concrete.
- Length: Length of the space to fill with concrete.
- Height: Height of the space to fill with concrete.
- Waste: Percentage of waste.
- Volume: Volume of concrete, including waste. This value can either be calculated or entered.
- Bag Weight: Concrete bag weight.
- #Concrete Bags: Estimated minimum number of bags of concrete required to fill the designated space.
How many bags are required to fill a 9 foot by 15 foot area 4 inches deep with concrete? Assume 40 pound bags and 5% waste allowance.
- Width: 9ft
- Length: 15ft
- Height: 4in
- Waste: 5%
- Bag Weight: 40lb
It will require 158 bags of concrete to fill the 1.75 cubic yards. If Volume does not display as cubic yards, select the Volume row and choose yd³.
In the Volumes template, you calculated that the cylinder is 0.1 cubic yards. How many 60lb bags of concrete do you need to purchase?
- Volume: 0.1yd³
- Bag Weight: 60lb
It will require 6 bags of concrete.