Person Hours Calculator
#Jobs = 1
Time Per Person =
Total Time =
Price Per Person Hour = 50
Total Cost =
Calculates person hours to complete a job.
- #Jobs: Number of jobs performed per person
- Time Per Person: Amount of hours one person will take to complete one task. Enter fractions of an hour as a decimal (i.e., 2hrs 30 min is 2.5 hours)
- Total Time: Time to complete all the jobs.
- Price Per Person Hour: Wage plus overhead per person hour.
- Total Cost: Total cost to complete the jobs.
Contributed by Gary Wiese.
5 people work 3 hours, 7 hours, 4 hours, 2 hours, and 6 hours on a single project. How many man hours have been worked and, if they are paid $30 per hour, how much does the job cost?
- #Jobs: 1
- Time Per Person:
- Price Per Person Hour: $30.00
It will take 22 person hours to complete at a total cost of $660.
Time Per Person
Price Per Person Hour