Stock Option Value Calculator
Market Price =
Option Price =
Tax Rate = 15
Net Value =
Calculates the net gain from exercising stock options. It takes into account the difference between the option and market price as well as the investment tax rate.
- Market Price: stock's market price per share
- Option Price: option exercise price per share
- #Options: number of options
- Tax Rate: tax rate, expressed as a percentage, at which the gains will be taxed (e.g. 15)
- Net Value: net gain after taxes are paid
You hold 10,000 options priced at $20. The market price is $25. If the tax rate is 15%, what is the net gain on exercising and selling these options?
- Market Price: 25.00
- Option Price: 20.00
- #Options: 10,000
- Tax Rate: 15%
The net value of the options is $42,500.