Auto Lease Calculator
Capital Cost =
Fees = 0
Points = 0
Reduction = 0
Residual = 0
Residual Type = 0
Money Factor =
Lease Term = 60
Sales Tax = 0
Sales Tax Is = 0
Sales Tax On = 0
Lease Payment =
Net Cost =
Residual Amount =
Begin Period = 1
End Period = 1
Depreciation Paid =
Payment Paid =
Interest Paid =
Taxes Paid =
End Balance =
pre-tax payment =
tax amount =
Calculates an auto lease and provides analysis for depreciation and finance fees.
- Price: MSRP of automobile.
- Capital Cost: Negotiated price paid.
- Fees: Amount of fees to be included in total cost.
- Points: Percentage of Cap Cost to be included in total cost.
- Reduction: Amount paid to reduce total cost.
- Residual: Amount or percentage (as indicated by Residual Type) of vehicle residual value at end of lease term.
- Residual Type: Whether Residual is entered as a percentage or an amount.
- Interest/Year: annual interest rate expressed as a percentage. Enter to calculate Money Factor.
- Money Factor: Money factor used in determining finance fee. Enter to calculate Interest/Yr%.
- Lease Term: Number of months in lease.
- Sales Tax: Sales tax, expressed as a percentage or an amount.
- Sales Tax Is: Percent or amount as entered in the Sales Tax row above.
- Sales Tax On: Sales Tax is calculated on the entire vehicle or on the payment only. Only Arkansas, Illinois, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia charge sales tax on the entire vehicle according to [http://www.kiplinger.com/article/cars/T009-C004-S001-five-myths-about-leasing-a-car.html|Kiplinger].
- Lease Payment: Total monthly payment including depreciation and finance fees and sales tax.
- Net Cost: Capital cost plus fees and points minus any reductions.
- Residual Amount: Amount of vehicle residual value at end of lease term.
- Begin Period: Beginning period for the depreciation analysis.
- End Period: Ending period for the depreciation analysis.
- Depreciation Paid: Total amount of depreciation paid.
- Interest Paid: Total amount of interest paid.
- Taxes Paid: Total amount of interest paid.
- Payment Paid: Total amount of payments paid.
- End Balance: Amount of depreciation remaining.
A $15,000 automobile with capital costs of $13,500 is available for lease. The dealer expects a 75% residual. The lease term is 30 months with a money factor of .002917. What's the lease payment?
- Price: 15,000.00
- Capital Cost: 13,500.00
- Fees: 0.00
- Points: 0.000%
- Reduction: 0.00
- Residual: 75.00
- Residual Type: Percentage
- Money Factor: 0.002917
- Lease Term: 30
- Sales Tax: 0.000%
Select "=" on Lease Payment row. The monthly payment is $147.20.
Sales Tax Is
Sales Tax On