Brick/Block Wall Calculator
Wall Length =
Wall Height =
Wall Width = 1
Type = 6.75
Waste = 10
Estimate the number of bricks or blocks required to build a wall.
- Wall Length: Length of the wall.
- Wall Height: Height of the wall.
- Wall Width: Width of the wall in bricks/blocks.
- Type: Whether the wall will be built with bricks or blocks.
- Waste%: Waste as a percentage.
- Bricks/Blocks: Number of bricks/blocks to complete the wall.
You want to build a decorative, double-wide 3' tall by 10' long brick wall. How many bricks are required with a 5% allowance?
- Wall Length: 10ft
- Wall Height: 3ft
- Wall Width: double
- Type: brick
- Waste: 5.00%
You'll need 426 bricks.